Company profile

Company Name Asano Laboratories Co., Ltd.
Capital Stock ¥546,850,000
Establishment October 7, 1953
Address 158-247, Kitayama, Morowa Togo-cho, Aichi-gun,
Aichi Pref. 470-0151 Japan
Phone +81-561-38-6811
Fax +81-561-38-1218
Number of
Employees
112

Asano Laboratories Co., Ltd.

Company History

1953 Founded by Kazuo Asano at Miyukiyama, Tempaku-ku, Nagoya, and production and sale of high-frequency welders were begun.
1955 Production and sale of thermoforming machines were launched.
1961 Production elements relocated to new plant in Togo-cho, Aichi-gun, Aichi Prefecture.
1969 No.3 Plant was built.
1973 Head Office relocated to Iwata Building in Nishiki, Naka-ku, Nagoya. No.4 Plant built.
1978 Late Kazuo Asano appointed as President and CEO.
1984 No.4 Plant was expanded.
1986 Cosmo Equipment Sales Co.,Ltd. established to dedicated to the sales of the Asano products.
1990 Received Distinguished Supplier Award from General Electric (USA) in appreciation of Asano's high-performance thermoforming machines supplied for their refrigerators.
1991 New Head Office building (three stories) completed.
1997 No.5 Plant and Painting Plant added.
2007 Concluded License Agreement with Sencorp Inc., MA, USA.
2010 Total number of machine production exceeded 5,000 units.
2011 Exhibited actual machine in Chinaplas for the first time.
2012 TFH machine awarded with the 24th SMB new excellence technique product prize.

Asano Laboratories Co., Ltd. has been manufacturing and selling over 5,000 thermoforming machines and post-treatment machines over 26 countries.
Our machines for food container control 70% of the Japanese market share, and machines for refrigerator control approx. 100%.

The sales results in the world

Click to expand

Return to the top page